Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War.
Players will be involved in two campaigns, both set in the
1950’s: the North Korean (June 25 – August 20) and the American (September 15 – October 8).In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level.
Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supplies.
Tactical battles in Theatre of War 3: Korea are generated based on the strategic situation.
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Campaign generator with additional USSR faction for creating “what-if” scenarios
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. transport helicopters
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
head over to IndieGala Store
and select “add to your library”. Note that you must be logged in to do this.
After you add it to your library you can download it from this page.