Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you
trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering ‘ability orbs’.
Find and download the 5 ‘player upgrades’.
Seek out and extract the 16 ‘system core power orbs’.
Do all this and maybe you can escape.
– 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
– Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
– 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
– Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with ‘machine orbs’ and light up dark areas with ‘sun orbs’.
– Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with ‘gravity switch orbs’ and move rapidly around areas with ‘teleport orbs’.
– 5 player upgrades to download.
– Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
– 16 system core power orbs to extract.
– Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
– 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
– 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
– Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
– Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
– Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
– Xbox 360 controller support.
– Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
– Built with Unity 5.
Click on the Indiegala logo to Claim/Download
Construct Escape The System PC Game for Free!
On the Indiegala page scroll all the way down to claim/download the game.